VERTEX SOFTWARE - Video and Command&Control Management System
Vertex is a security Command&Control communication software including video management and network recording application, it is a stable open platform VMS.
An open architecture operating system for its video servers enables integration of video content analysis algorithms from different vendors possible.
D.O.G-sec has developed a command&control management software integrated with
Continuous development and module implementation along the years has resulted in a state
of the art software with full integration of fence sensors and video management including
complete control of sensitivity adjustments and exclusive "event process control" starting
from first alert of intruder attempt from sensor till alarm is set off.
· The software is windows client server based and capable of managing thousands of cameras deployed at various sites.
· There are no geographical limitations and a multiple networks support is available to fit each specific installation.
· Advance alerting capabilities integrating leading video analytics, video cameras, intelligent fencing sensors and any other alerting system such as security alarms, safety systems or Access Control systems.
· The Vertex supports unlimited number of sites, unlimited number of users, and unlimited number of cameras all commanded and controlled via one intuitive interface.
· Alarm driven actions: Endless triggers - video wall displays, channels, layouts and maps popup, PTZ presets, emails/sms sent to interception team, recordings…